Unit, Types and Features
Climate Controlled Self Storage Units
Climate-controlled self storage units are just like storing items in an extra room in your house. The temperature and humidity is regulated to stay at a comfortable level all year long. As we all know in Texas, it’s the humidity that gets you, and the same is true in
a self storage unit. Items recommended for climate-controlled storage are furniture, mattresses, clothing, books and paper products, electronics, pictures and any long-term storage items.
Non-Climate Controlled Self Storage Units
Non-Climate controlled self storage units are just like storing your items in a garage. This is perfect for making room in your garage or outside shed at home. Items recommended for non-climate controlled storage include outdoor holiday decorations, bikes, and sports equipment.
- State-Of-The-Art Storage
- Multiple Sizes with High Ceilings - We are here with a storage space that is just right for you.
- Easy Access - Our facilities are open for your use seven days a week.
- Managers - Our qualified and friendly management personnel are available with help and advice.
- Peace of Mind - Controlled access gate, bright lighting in isles and hallways and closed circuit video surveillance.
- Climate Controlled - For your protection with weather-sheltered hallways.
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted - Automatic payment plans.
- Move-In Truck Usage - Our 15-foot cargo truck is provided with no rental fee for the the first 50 miles on your initial move-in!
- Packing Supplies - Run out of boxes and tape? No problem
Covered Parking Spaces
Spaces for parking an RV or travel trailer provide cover and an electrical outlet to allow the owner to maintain refrigeration and electrical systems.