Unit, Types and Features
Climate Controlled Self Storage Units
Climate-controlled self storage units are just like storing items in an extra room in your house. The temperature and humidity is regulated to stay at a comfortable level all year long. As we all know in Texas, it’s the humidity that gets you, and the same is true in
a self storage unit. Items recommended for climate-controlled storage are furniture, mattresses, clothing, books and paper products, electronics, pictures and any long-term storage items.
Non-Climate Controlled Self Storage Units
Non-Climate controlled self storage units are just like storing your items in a garage. This is perfect for making room in your garage or outside shed at home. Items recommended for non-climate controlled storage include outdoor holiday decorations, bikes, and sports equipment.
- Brand New, State-Of-The-Art Storage
- Multiple Sizes with High Ceilings - We are here with a storage space that is just right for you.
- Easy Access - Our facilities are open for your use seven days a week.
- Managers - Our qualified and friendly management personnel are available with help and advice.
- Peace of Mind - Controlled access gate, bright lighting in isles and hallways and closed circuit video surveillance.
- Climate Controlled - For your protection with weather-sheltered hallways.
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted - Automatic payment plans.
- Free Truck Usage - Our 15-foot cargo truck is free of charge on your initial move-in!
- Packing Supplies - Run out of boxes and tape? No problem